Product Manager at nate
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:26 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 24, 2020
First and foremost, you don’t have to call yourself a Product Manager. Priorities Chief? Head of Avocado Toasts? Happy Hour Manager? Director of Emotional Intelligence? You name it. If you can back it up, we’ll agree. We call this the absolute work title freedom. And we’re proud of it. What you do need to do is to help us build a killer business.
This means building products that deliver awesome value to automate, improve or replace old-fashion processes. It also means working with a team of motivated superheroes who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Experience in consumer software
- Appreciation for technical project management
- Knowledge of agile and lean methodologies
- Skills in customer value curve and data analysis
- Strength in linking short and longterm roadmaps
- Ability to communicate business value to highly technical audiences
- Creativity in problem solving
- Openness to help teammates grow and achieve their goals
- Absolute work title freedom
- Personal growth Fridays
- Massage therapy sessions
- Group guided meditations
- Team building trips
- Global events and conferences
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks
- Unlimited time off
- Competitive compensation
We're a venture-backed artificial intelligence startup with offices in New York and London.
We are committed to building the future of intelligent automation, for people. Our neural networks use deep learning and natural language processing techniques to understand code and execute online tasks, so people can focus on the decisions that matter. Visit www.nate.tech to learn more about what we do.
Wanna know more? Reach out! We don’t bite. Unless you want us to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Read Full Job Description