Product Manager at Teampay
Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.About the role
We are looking for a good product manager. In this role you will be a partner to the business, responsible for defining the why, when, and what behind the product the engineering team builds. You will own the quality of the product and work with a fact-driven approach. Customer interviews, usage metrics, and internal cross-functional feedback will help you ruthlessly prioritize features and requirements. This is an opportunity to join a scaling product team, where you will have an immediate and meaningful impact on the business.
- Leverage competitive research, qualitative and quantitative customer data to define the why, when and what behind the products being built
- Forecast roadmap and strategy to continually evaluate the performance of your solutions to set priority for future features and requirements
- Collaborate with the engineering team to create a product roadmap and find technical solutions
- Create user stories with a clarity of purpose, empathy and measurability that can be used for internal training
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 3+ years of product management in a B2B SaaS environment, or Design/Engineering leadership experience
- Familiarity with design thinking and product methodologies, including JTBD and user-centered design
- A high degree of emotional intelligence (EQ), particularly as it applies to product management
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.Interested?
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if you’d like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.