Product Manager at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
Talkspace is the world’s leading online therapy company. We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the ideation, technical development, definition and launch of a suite of features for our Psychiatry product. Develop a narrative based on user research, current engagement analytics, market research, competitive pressures and other factors and make recommendations for high priority improvements to the product. Define and analyze metrics that drive the success of products and features. Launch key operational partnerships and processes that will help grow this product. Psychiatry is like a mini start-up within Talkspace, so you will have the opportunity to work on the product end-to-end, covering both Product and Operations. We are seeking somebody ready to roll up their sleeves and make things happen, and someone who is excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Build, iterate, optimize and perfect the Psychiatry product roadmap.
- Work hands-on with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test, and release product changes, ensure effective solutions
- Evaluate existing funnel optimization opportunities and conduct large-scale hypothesis-driven feature development through qualitative and quantitative research and A/B, multivariate tests
- Work effectively with Marketing and Clinical partners, using agile methodologies, to build the best product both for our clients and our providers
- Create requirement documents that will include user stories and acceptance criteria for new products and features.
- Generate and go deep on consumer insights, competitive intelligence, and data analytics to learn what works and doesn’t to deliver growth-driving product innovation and iteration
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and launch operational processes including capacity management, payouts, prescription management, etc.
- Lay out cost and benefit analysis for new endeavors and complete execution
- Conduct user research
- Conduct a post-launch evaluation that measures the success of new features or processes in hitting KPIs.
- Make quick decisions about what to do (and what not to do)
- 1+ years experience as a Product Manager
- MBA and BA in Engineering., Comp Sci or related technical field
- Proficiency in SQL
- Git Experience in technical solution design including DB schema, APIs,UI/UX including creating wire-frames and mock-ups for both mobile and web applications.
- Unparalleled understanding of user acquisition and retention in a mobile-first, B2C environment.
- Curious tester - learning from rapid failures; entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over his/her work
- Data freak: Super strong ability to use metrics to inform decision-making. Google Analytics, A/B testing, SQL, Firebase, Looker experience. Excel; Numbers, numbers, numbers.
- Kind, friendly and a true people lover. Huge egos, Winner take all types, please do not apply.
- Obsessive communication and collaboration with stakeholders and cross-functional peers.
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual presentation abilities
- Strong familiarity with behavioral and game mechanics in user research and experience
- Comfort with a dynamic, fast-growing flat culture and environment
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems with minimal supervision
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.