Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
As the first dedicated Product hire, you'll work closely with one of our Co-Founders to define, execute, and refine our product vision. You'll be an instrumental part of our future success and have an immediate impact on shipping a mission critical platform used globally.
We Are Looking For
- 3 or more years of professional experience in product management, software engineering, management consulting or investment banking
- Strong analytical and technical background
- A keen eye for detail and a master of QA
- Execution focused with a track record of delivery
- Familiar with banking, accounting or financial technology
- Creative with a good sense of UI/UX
- Excellent written and oral communication
What You'll Be Doing
- Work across the company and closely with our customers to ideate, research, roadmap, scope, review and release
- Define and track KPIs as well as collect qualitative feedback
- Interface with our partner banks and credit unions to receive feedback, provide education, and proselytize the Narmi Platform
- Lead the team to success through an organized, agile approach with an emphasis on clarity and practicality
- Work closely with product marketing to generate content for sales and customer success
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Read Full Job Description