Product Manager New York, Austin
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 27 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders which translates to 39% of the overall legalized market.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’, as well as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a growing associate product manager early in their career to join LeafLink’s product organization. As a LeafLink Product Manager, you will work closely with experienced product managers to refine your product management skills while owning your own portion of the LeafLink platform.
You will work closely with product designers, engineers, stakeholders, and others to build and launch various experiences, capabilities, and features to LeafLink customers. You will also be responsible for supporting sprint planning, roadmap constructions, retrospectives, and maintaining a backlog of ready to go stories, tasks, and bugs.Responsibilities:
- Contribute to and support the planning, prioritization, and implementation of various functionality and capabilities for LeafLink’s cannabis platform
- Work closely with various LeafLink teams and customer feedback to identify areas to improve the user experience
- Write user stories, organize bugs, and review UX/UI designs in close coordination with the development team and product teammates
- Own and maintain a prioritized product backlog and collaborate daily with our engineering team to execute
- Act as point person for escalation and resolution during the product lifecycle as it relates to product decisions, concerns, bugs, and enhancements
- Determine and provide a necessary level of documentation as well as working with other teams to produce sales and marketing collateral
- Track product KPIs and analyze user data to evaluate adoption
- Oversee sprints, retrospects, and similar agile based ceremonies
- Stay informed and ahead of industry trends, advancements, and competitor capabilities
- Inspired by LeafLink’s vision, mission, and value system and are committed to driving us toward these pursuits daily.
- One or more years in a product focused role for an e-commerce, enterprise, or SaaS software product
- Passionate about delighting users by creating a wonderful product experience
- Customer-centric orientation with proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Track record of successfully owning and improving a product, with growth numbers to support product adoption
- Prior startup experience a plus
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.