Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. Some of the world's largest brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Salesforce, AT&T, and Deloitte trust us to help them own their voice online, and we allow their customers to own theirs as well. This transparency and empowerment helps these communications become truly worthwhile for both creators and audiences. For more on Knotch's products, visit our website.
We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We recently ranked in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. A flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve been named a Best Place to Work three years running by Built In NYC. If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and learn about us further on our careers site.
Product at Knotch
We are proud of the products we build and of our people who build them. Our team designs intelligence products uniquely for our content marketing end users with the best of user experience in mind. We are design-focused and data-driven. With an existing suite of industry-leading intelligence and planning products, our team will purposefully continue to develop products and features swiftly, smartly, and in an agile environment.
Our Next Product Manager
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to visibly improve our product function and team: someone who is just as passionate about content, data and analytics as they are in culture, their hobbies, and personal pursuits. Our ideal candidate is super creative, excited by navigating the unknown, collaborating, succeeding and building amazing, industry-leading products: someone who can work iteratively but also know when it’s time to dream big and shake things up.
As the Product Manager at Knotch, you’ll play a critical role in ideating, developing, building and launching our enterprise SaaS products. Your passion will be to expand our product, develop sustainable processes, prototype new ideas, identify new opportunities, and deliver products that you’re proud of within appropriate timelines. You’ll work alongside our Head of Product and Engineering and Client Success teams every day. In collaborating, you’ll be helping to craft the future of Knotch by making things, breaking things, and learning every single day. You will report directly to Lucas Galagano, our Head of Product.
How You’ll Add Value at Knotch:
- Work with the Creative Team to ideate, develop, and launch Knotch’s enterprise products and offerings
- Act as a technical leader, managing the interplay between the Product/Design teams, CS team, and software engineers to build products in a timely manner
- Manage product launches, define and track KPIs to measure success, and identify growth strategies for ongoing improvements
- Generate insights from our data while also productizing qualitative feedback from customers
- (This is not a project management role, and these skills should complement your purpose of product management)
You’ll Be Successful Here if You
- Have six (6) or more years of product management experience
- Possess experience in the Martech, Adtech, or Data industries
- Exhibit excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical teams
- Possess superb project management, organizational, motivational, and leadership skills to manage many moving parts across internal teams and partners
- Have an eye for UX/UI design as you'll often interact with our Design team
- Work within Agile methodologies coupled with JIRA expertise
We Also Appreciate (But Don’t Require)
- You may also enjoy non-technical discussions focused on how great the Knotch benefits and office snacks are, how office dog days are your favorite, and maybe even some UFO conspiracy theories.
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.