Who we are:
AlphaSights is a leading global industry research platform. We leverage proprietary knowledge search technology powered by the latest in machine learning, natural language processing, and data science to connect decision makers to globally distributed knowledge faster than ever before. Professionals at investment firms, consultancies, corporations and nonprofits rely on us to connect them seamlessly with knowledgeable domain experts who help enhance their thinking, inform critical decisions and propel their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs nearly 1,000 professionals in nine offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
As a Product Manager on AlphaSights’ Product team you will own an innovation area within our product and technology offering, and will be responsible for driving it forward with significant autonomy. This will involve tackling a diverse set of challenges and opportunities, spanning ideation, solution design and iteration, development, launch, and operationalisation of new technologies which scale our business. This role is an excellent opportunity for motivated and hardworking professionals, who want to develop their highly transferable product and technology skillset, and innovate user-focussed technologies in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do:
- User need identification: Collection of user feedback, internal feedback, and market feedback to identify and prioritise the user needs and sources of value within your innovation area.
- Iterative and detailed solution specification: Working continuously with our Client Service, Engineering, Strategy, Marketing, Legal, and Finance teams, as well as 3rd parties, as required to convert user needs into robust, implementable technology solutions.
- Product development: Meticulous planning and management of the software development required for your product solutions; you will be associated directly with one or more Engineering pods, and will ensure they deliver high quality software releases in accordance with AlphaSights’ technology roadmap.
- Release management: Contribution to planning sessions, in partnership with Engineering and Project Management teams. Management of features and dependencies across releases and with other product teams.
- Go-to-market planning and operationalisation: Develop, test and expand techniques and methods to increase product adoption (both within and outside AlphaSights). Lead seamless product rollouts, including coordination of necessary documentation and training for impacted users. You will be the main resource for the rest of the organization when deep product expertise is required. This includes supporting the teams that help bring the product to market, including Client Service, Marketing, and New Service Operations.
- Executive communication: Communicate and present ideas and updates to senior leadership across the business. Define, measure, and monitor KPIs, ensuring we're always heading in the right direction and can demonstrate success to our stakeholders.
Who you are:
- 2-5 years of product management experience
- Love tackling complex problems in ambiguous environments and have the grit and creativity to get to a great solution
- Are not satisfied until you get to the source of a given problem and consider every possible edge case
- Demonstrate the ability to develop exceptional user experiences that have had successful business outcomes
- Creative, collaborative, and analytical with excellent organizational, time, and project management skills
- Persuasive communicator with clear verbal and written communication skills
- Think both big picture and deep-dive into the details when necessary
- Can inspire, lead, and support a cross-functional team to get things done and ship great products
- Previous experience partnering with a technical lead in a complex tech industry (experience with B2B, enterprise, or SaaS products is a plus)
For more information about our team, how we build, our projects, our tech stack, and our benefits, visit alphasights.com/careers/alphatech.