Product Manager at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
Product Management at Quartet is a high-performing, diverse team of individuals looking to drive initiatives across the business. You'll be working on projects of diverse scope and complexity, related to integrating mental health into a patient’s overall health care. The right candidate will have a background in project coordination for cross-functional initiatives.
- Work as the product owner role in an agile squad, responsible for managing and prioritizing the backlog and driving the execution of roadmap initiatives
- Own and maintain a squad’s product strategy and roadmap, aligned with the roadmaps of the wider product management team
- Communicate with customers and stakeholders to spec out features
- Help define the scope of projects and intelligently select/cut features
- Define and measure success metrics for product areas and specific projects
- Work with engineers and designers to execute on features, including QA features before rollout, and coordinating project rollouts
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Positive attitude and willing to dig to get answers. This includes working with people across the organization
- Prior experience in project coordination for cross-functional initiatives
- Experience with Agile software development
- 2+ years overall experience
- Healthcare experience is helpful, but not required