Product Manager at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We're searching for our next Product Manager who is comfortable running and coordinating complex projects. The right person has experience managing multiple stakeholders and is excellent at communicating with highly technical teams. Experience in the mobile industry, web strategy, or professional services is desirable. The ideal candidate is great at solving problems.
What You'll Do and The Impact You'll Make:
- Will be managing cross functional teams to create and deliver innovative products
- Serve as the primary point of contact between client stakeholders and internal teams to partner and provide product strategy
- Effectively and efficiently define, plan, and prioritize product backlogs to meet project goals
- Integrate usability research, field studies, team ideas, and client feedback into product requirements
- Partner with design and development peers to present work and gather feedback
- Actively monitor project progress, risks, and scope to anticipate and address issues before they arise
- Effectively and efficiently define, plan, and prioritize deliverables across projects based upon product goals and scope of work
- Communicate and document decisions, recommendations, and needs clearly and consistently to teams, clients, and internal stakeholders
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are encouraged
What We'd Love to See
- You have worked in product management or another role where you were instrumental in defining and realizing product requirements
- You possess strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills and communicate clearly with clients, cross functional teams, and internal stakeholders verbally and in written correspondence
- You have the ability to motivate, support and understand project teams. You have demonstrated that you can easily work with everyone from designers to developers to business development
- You display diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues with clients or with project teams
- You are comfortable working in an agile/Scrum software development environment and participating in Scrum ceremonies
- Expertise in crafting wonderful experiences with mobile apps, websites, or connected devices with designers and developers
- You have the ability to strategize product initiatives with clients and help define their roadmap or improvements in their products
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.