At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
Our team of Product professionals are entrepreneurial, curious, and driven. We are passionate about our mission of keeping the internet safe. We act as agile product owners/managers and support the success of engineering and our customers.
We support and challenge one another and regularly hold team takeaways, product reviews, and progress updates to fly faster. We strive to develop a highly collaborative team that works well with all the other teams to meet our clients’ needs.
We think of each other as co-creators of the future of White Ops.What you will do:
- You will work with our growing product management team to continue building outstanding fraud detection and mitigation products that protect the integrity of the Internet.
- Build new products, from conception to launch. Expand our existing product footprint and market share. Build a business case, define requirements, partner with engineering to execute the roadmap, work closely with sales and marketing to define and execute the go-to-market plan.
- Be the specialist on your products or features and the key go-to person for sales.
- Partner with our R&D team to build a process to turn well-defined requirements and priorities into features that delight our customers.
- Build an excellent user experience for our customers.
- Regularly meet with customers and industry influencers to evangelize our products and gather input on our strategy and roadmap.
- Inspect and adapt to continually improve execution.
- Drive key industry partnerships and lead initiatives collaboratively that bring fundamental changes to protect the internet.
- Do whatever is vital; general manager/co-founder/owner mentality.
- Dedicatedly passionate about the product. Dream about it. Be able to clearly articulate what a winning product looks like.
- 4+ years building successful SaaS products in a product management role.
- Self-motivated and able to empower others. Lead through influence as a collaborative individual with excellent communication skills.
- Take a customer-focused approach to building products. Passion for great user experience, from demo to implementation and ongoing customer success.
- Ability to build trust and empathy with internal partners and external influencers.
- High competence with Agile product management and processes.
- Ambitious drive and proven track record to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical ability to heavily utilize data insights in decision making.
- You ideally have work experience in the fraud space and/or technical education or software development experience.
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.