Product Manager at SmartAsset
SmartAsset is an award-winning financial technology company pursuing the singular mission of empowering people to make smart financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million people each month.
We’ve been featured in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, US News & World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s and many more.
We are looking for a Product Manager that can lead the development of our next generation online personal finance products. SmartAsset harnesses the power technology to create the largest marketplace where investors and financial advisors are connected — and that's where you come in.
- Know your customer – Research, analyze data, and talk to your customer. Be the biggest advocate for your user’s needs.
- Drive a strategic vision for user acquisition – Manage multiple projects aimed at developing products that deliver the highest standards in online finance advice to our customers.
- Manage complexity – Manage requirements documentation and maintain the details of multiple complex projects without losing focus of the big picture.
- Lead the charge – Work closely with implementation teams, define scope and prioritize features for product development.
- Own your products - Drive the product development process from start to finish with a focus on building the best possible products through improvement through iteration and optimization.
- 2 or more years of full-time experience as a Product Manager, ideally in a B2C environment
- You have experience delivering complex (ideally B2C) products. You know how to drive projects successfully through to completion. Experience with acquisition funnels is a strong plus.
- You’ve worked in cross-functional teams and know how to write effective product specifications and work collaboratively with technology partners
- You are an exceptional communicator. You can explain complex concepts in simple terms and know how to build consensus around ideas.
- You have a passion for innovative and experience-focused products. You understand the importance of prioritizing for user experience and have a keen sense for intuitive, simple products that make users happy.
- You have a strong understanding of math and financial services. You have an interest in investing and personal finance.
· You are a problem solver. You know how to identify the right sources of information, and leverage data to make informed decisions around complex problems
- Virtual happy hours and team social activities
- Generous benefits package with cost of some medical and dental plans covered at 100%
- 401(k) plan with match that immediately vests
- Professional education reimbursement program
- Paid Parental Leave