Product Manager at Harry's Inc.
About the team
Harry’s North America Digital Product is the most mature digital product organization in the entire Harry’s ecosystem, paving the way for the direct-to-consumer experience for over eight years. The team works highly cross-functionally not only with close counterparts within Tech of Product Design and Engineering, but also influencing and shaping overall brand and product innovation strategy to maximize the customer experience on harrys.com and drive the business forward. Digital Product sits on the Product and Customer Engagement team as the two think through not only the ideal web experience, but the full retained customer experience across all of its touchpoints.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for driving users to our website and maximizing their experience once they’re there through a customer-centric lens. Your purview doesn’t end with the web experience - you’ll chase down any opportunity you find to improve the customer experience, and therefore the business in or outside of tech. This broad remit means no two days will look the same as you’re ideating on improving UX one day and shaping our new physical product strategy the next.
What you will accomplish
- Define and manage the product roadmap for new product and features. Own defining product features, managing a backlog and sprint plan. Partner with engineering and product design teams on all ceremonies.
- Identify and quantify the value of potential product opportunities, thinking enterprise-wise and customer-first, prioritizing these opportunities against the roadmap and re-shaping accordingly.
- Thoughtfully and creatively use data to make good decisions. Employ a variety of validation methods both quant and qual in their process, knowing that data is a powerful tool but not the answer.
- Form and manage highly cross-functional projects, gathering appropriate inputs and driving work product across various teams for major DTC initiatives, from web product changes to physical product innovation.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes, methodologies and ways of thinking. Seeks out better ways of doing something from internal and external avenues.
This should describe you
- Customer-centric. You’re incessantly focused on finding ways to make the customer experience better.
- Analytical. You can quickly get a deep understanding of how our business works from the big picture down to the granular, making smart recommendations along the way. You’re very comfortable answering questions with a blend of data and intuition.
- All in all together. You’re a top notch collaborator and great partner. No job is too big or too small.
- Structured thinker. You’re able to piece apart problems and work through them in an organized fashion.
- Improve always. You’re a lifelong learner with a hunger for knowledge. You know when you don’t know the answer, but won’t stop until you find it.
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to the head of Product and Engagement Marketing for Harry’s North America
- Working on the Harry’s North America Product and Engagement Marketing
- Working with:
- Other Product Managers on the team, PMs for Harry’s EU and other brands
- Work in a squad format with Product Design, Engineering (Front-end, Data)
- Key partners within Harry’s Brand: Engagement Marketing, Growth Marketing, Creative, Brand Marketing, Product Innovation, Partnerships
- Key cross-functional partners: Distribution, Finance, Customer Experience, R&D and many more
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.