Product Marketing Associate at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
The Stash Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Associate to help execute our product marketing strategy. The Marketing Associate will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, and work closely with the entire marketing team. If you have superior attention to detail, great communication skills (both verbal and written), and are excited to get into the nitty-gritty of campaign execution - Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns through a variety of different channels - email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and in-app content
- Conduct A/B testing on live campaigns to optimize performance
- Assist Product Marketing Manager with day-to-day execution and optimization of campaigns
- Prepare weekly marketing reports that analyze and summarize the performance of campaigns
- Contribute to a team culture of testing, optimizing, and continually improving
What we're looking for:
- 2 years of B2C digital marketing experience
- Experience on Braze a big plus
- Experience working with HTML email templates (editing new content into previously made templates)
- Superior attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable working with simple data to analyze performance and lift in campaigns
- Team player and the ability to build and grow cross-functional relationships with data, UXR, product, and more
- A desire to learn new things and constantly improve
- Master of organization
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced start-up environment that is ever-changing
- Writing experience, with a flawless command of spelling and grammar conventions
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected]
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Space Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.