We are building an empathetic, creative, and mission-driven product marketing function that will work closely with our go-to-market team to engage our audiences and ultimately make sure our products are powering convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality healthcare decisions. As the Product Marketing Lead on this team, you will help Ribbon translate our product differentiation to our many segments, and ultimately, you will build a best-in-class product marketing function. You will strengthen our existing product marketing processes and outputs, prioritize our segments, and ensure we translate learnings and knowledge between our product and the market. We’re looking for someone who loves balancing process with creativity and is eager to have a lasting impact on our mission-driven team!
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we're looking for in this role
- You have experience building product marketing deliverables that resonate with diverse audiences
- You thrive in ambiguous environments. When the path forward is uncertain, you push forward to find creative solutions
- You are deeply empathetic to the needs of internal stakeholders and external stakeholders; you push to have an in-depth understanding of needs and seek ways to support with solutions
- You have experience navigating greenfield and ambiguous problem spaces, bringing process to these spaces, and developing creative ideas for marketing campaigns
- You are a clear, concise, and credible communicator; you can lead, motivate, and coach internal stakeholders
- You can distill complex healthcare concepts with clarity and simplicity, to both healthcare insiders and someone who is brand new to the space
- Build and iterate on best-in-class product marketing deliverables, such as pitch decks, sales training materials, customer release notes, and/or one-pagers
- Create repeatable frameworks to ensure a high level of output across a growing product marketing function
- Be a thought partner for internal teams, developing trusting relationships across product, deployment, engineering, and the broader GTM teams
- Develop a vision for segment marketing and product marketing at Ribbon, working closely with GTM and Product teams to ensure we’re delivering value
- Ensure consistency in how we describe our value proposition and products across the company and iterate with market and metrics-based feedback
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]