Peloton Germany is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for the Peloton App to support the strategy and growth of Peloton's International Digital Membership. Reporting to the Head of Marketing in Germany, the Product Marketing Manager will focus on harnessing a deep understanding of our international Digital Membership base as well as building localised Peloton App experiences in current and future markets. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with Product, Consumer Insights and Product Analytics as well as local international teams to craft strategic Peloton App business plans for each international market.
The ideal candidate has strong analytical and quantitative reasoning skills. This role calls for a proactive, independent and strategic thinker who is a team player and can work seamlessly between time zones and teams in various markets. The candidate must be able to translate data into stories, and ultimately into tangible business deliverables in order to be successful in this role. The candidate must also be willing to work on similar tasks for other products (i.e. Treadmill).
- Drive growth of the Peloton App and Digital Membership business in international markets by examining current membership data and insights to identify improvements and new opportunities within product and marketing plans and tactics.
- Unlock local market insights to build localised app experiences through music, content, partnerships, product features and/or marketing communications.
- Use internal and external research specific to the fitness app space to inform current and future business plans for each Peloton geographic market. Be the expert on the competitive landscape within each geography.
- Partner with the Media team to ensure the acquisition strategy is strategic and efficient for each existing and new market, with a consideration for local media channels and tactics that drive validity in the market.
- Partner with the Strategy, Consumer Insights, Product Analytics and Data Science teams on trial, member and upsell growth initiatives for international markets.
- Work collaboratively with the international Commercial and Partnership team to build out App-focused strategies for membership growth.
- 5+ years experience in relevant roles, MBA or relevant education preferred.
- Experience as an operator in a subscription business and background in consulting.
- A deep understanding of the digital and app landscape, with a focus on paid social and digital, and proven success working with media teams to drive performance.
- Experience working with a global product organization.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an ability to produce growth insights inclusive of conversion, retention and upsell metrics.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Successful ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience in multiple international markets an added benefit.
- Professional language skills in both English and German
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.