Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We’re on the journey of a lifetime with incredible traction across geographies, verticals, and segments. We’re building the dream team to power our growth, enabling us to capitalize on the massive addressable market that we have in front of us. This critical role will be dedicated to the future of how we go to market with our growing portfolio of solutions. We are searching for a creative, hands-on Product Marketing Manager specializing in GTM process and strategy, ready to make an immediate impact on the business.
You are a master of your trade. Your passion, functional expertise and genuine curiosity inspires everyone around you. You stand for extreme ownership, have a knack for storytelling and know that empathy–whether it be for your partners on the team or for our customers–is what it's all about.Your Day-to-Day Role
- You’ll oversee the execution of launch programs for all product releases and ensure release-readiness
- You’ll act as strategic advisor to product owners to maximize engagement across key audiences, segments, industries and geos, with activation on all relevant platforms for each product release
- You’ll refine our release process to ensure all technical and field teams are enabled for success as we bring new and enhanced capabilities to market
- You'll build a deep understanding of our customer to ensure our GTM strategy accounts for activation, adoption and engagement objectives
- You’ll become an expert on your products, use cases and the problem space, to ensure that our customer teams and customers alike are set up for success ahead of each release
- You’ll be responsible for identifying key areas for improvement in GTM process and rallying the appropriate stakeholders to optimize things like the pricing and packaging of our products, monetization of new features, customer research at scale and tiering of releases
- BA or BS from an accredited university
- 4-8 years of product marketing experience in B2B tech, preferably SaaS
- Demonstrated experience driving GTM strategy
- Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Ability to speak the language of product teams fluently
- Best-in-class communication skills and ability to present ideas to an executive audience
- High energy with the ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage
- Exceptional storyteller with a strong point of view
- Hands on experience in the Salesforce ecosystem is a big plus
- A technical background, experience in product management, product operations or data science also a big plus
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.