Product Marketing Manager at EquityZen
EquityZen is an early-mid stage financial technology company, backed by leading venture and private equity investors. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is eager to help us as we redefine private markets. Join us if you love driving better customer experience, measuring KPIs, and experimenting with new acquisition / growth strategies.
Our platform enables large, private companies to deliver liquidity to their shareholders while providing investors access to invest in these proven, pre-IPO companies. EquityZen has served over 200 pre-IPO technology companies and is proud to be considered a liquidity provider for 1 out of 2 of the largest unicorns. A testament to EquityZen's secure, paperless, and industry-defining online investment platform, we have successfully completed 14,000+ private placement transactions. Focusing on automating an antiquated offline process has allowed us to lead the charge in building more efficient, cost-effective, and transparent private markets. Watch this short video to learn more: equityzen.com/press.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead first extensive product marketing strategy, with attention to onboarding flows, customer experience, and increased retention (ultimately, in charge of boosting LTV/CAC)
- Become an expert on our customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research, informing the development of personas and segments
- Collaborate with Product and Revenue teams to define, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing offerings and product features
- Support Revenue and Business Development teams with collateral development and content
- Ideate, execute, monitor and iterate upon our digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including SEM, SEO, and Social
- Get deep in the weeds with data including tracking a variety of KPIs, using insights to create reports, and presenting to our Product and Revenue teams, with the goal of driving better customer experience
THE RIGHT STUFF
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience working in product marketing, product management, or integrated marketing; some experience in performance (paid) marketing highly preferred
- Data-driven mentality with the ability to crunch data across various mediums and tools including Mixpanel and Excel
- Experience running A/B tests for marketing content
- Proven success of email marketing and optimizing campaigns
- Experience executing digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms, especially Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience working in financial services, fintech or another highly regulated industry
- Experience with brand building efforts, such as PR
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization tools such as SQL, Kibana, and Google Analytics
- Experience executing in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment
- First hand understanding of a marketplace business
EquityZen offers a competitive salary, stock options, full employee benefits (health, dental, vision), individual professional development and wellness budget, flexible paid time off, and more!
We are dedicated to prioritizing all employees’ health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have a new, socially-distant friendly office space in NYC’s financial district where we have established strict protocols to protect the health and safety of all employees; however, working from the office is strictly voluntary until further notice.
EquityZen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EquityZen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. EquityZen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of EquityZen’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.