We’re looking for a product marketing manager to fuel the next stage of Bluecore’s rapid growth by owning the end-to-end go-to market strategy and launch for new Bluecore products and features. A successful candidate will be curious, data-driven, customer-focused and able to build compelling positioning and messaging, disarm competition and be able to create collateral, sales enablement and trainings for Customer Success and Account teams.
Candidates should be eager to learn the data-driven digital marketing industry, possess strong independent drive, and have excellent problem solving abilities and communication. You will be expected to drive projects independently, getting inputs from teams and clients around the globe. You will be an impact-player – with the opportunity to contribute directly to Bluecore strategy. This is an individual contributor role that will be a central point for packaging, positioning, competitive intelligence, partner marketing and expansion into new geographies.
Be prepared to work with an insanely motivated team to help drive innovation as well as define a new category in the retail marketing tech universe. We are excited to welcome a rockstar who is pumped to hit the ground running!
- Create value propositions for various distribution channels, including packaging, positioning and messaging.
- Act as the liaison between Product & Engineering and Marketing & Sales: the voice and translator of the customer needs and desires
- Support sales and client services by developing expertise in several of Bluecore products, features, partnerships and services. Develop sales enablement materials (e.g. pitch decks, one-pagers, etc. for new product and partnership launches).
- Gather and organize product feedback and analyze industry trends as input for product managers
- Analyze and track competitive threats and trends within the industry and provide strategic evaluation
- Work with Sales & Marketing to develop and communicate externally facing documentation describing the value proposition and use cases of Bluecore products, features, partnerships & services
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to develop new product specifications and to prioritize incoming product requests based on customer goals and use cases
- Participate in partnership discussions for custom opportunities with partners in the digital media space
- Assist in roll-out and conduct training for new product releases (Go-To-Market)
- Manage win/loss program in partnership with Sales and Product to identify investments that would increase win rate
- Coordinate monthly product release newsletter announcing the latest features available for usage by Bluecore customers
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce tech, retail marketing, data or data product monetization or product development experience
- Strong execution abilities and positive outlook for working with external partners and customers
- The candidate will provide examples of product development; marketing and product planning, driving results as well as innovation and decision making ability
- A strong understanding of digital advertising technology, marketing strategy, product development, advertising, lead generation, and the digital media ecosystem
- Creativity and independence is expected – with personal leadership on owned projects
- An excellent writer with the ability to deliver compelling product messaging
- Must be passionate & enthusiastic with a "hands on approach"
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, with a curiosity for technology and a passion for learning the industry and our clients business
- Bonus: Any experience with multi-channel or e-mail marketing platforms, either as a client or on the platform-side.
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.