Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in developing and executing product and marketing strategies that will take our offerings to the next level by combining rigorous analysis with cross-functional teamwork. Your mandate will be to deliver exceptional product experiences and go-to-market strategies that drive awareness and adoption. The ideal candidate will also be a passionate ambassador for our brand with a desire to contribute their thought leadership to Transfix by marrying a deep understanding of the industry, our customers, our partners, with a strong perspective on how our products are modernizing the industry. You will have a direct impact on our product roadmap, brand, and growth – and ultimately the nation’s supply chain.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Execute GTM strategy while thinking of top level KPIs to drive adoption for new and existing products, features, and services through integrated marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with and cross-functional teams (Product, Design, Marketing, Account Management, Communications, Executives) to achieve business goals
- Gain deep understanding of the customer through qualitative and quantitative research and champion needs of shippers and carriers to influence product strategy and roadmap
- Develop differentiated product positioning and support the development of compelling messages across marketing channels
- Enable Sales and Account Management by creating internal training and collateral (decks, one-pagers, blogs, case studies, whitepapers, etc) and other related activities
- Support acquisition of new shippers and carriers to Transfix platform through product launches as well as ongoing product marketing, content, and thought leadership efforts
- 2-3+ years of experience in product marketing
- B2B SaaS or logistics experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to distill complex information to craft simple, compelling value propositions, product positioning and feature naming based on audience-centric thinking
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to use data to make strategic business decisions and craft marketing campaigns that deliver brand and business goals
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in an organization, including cross-functional managers, to reach goals
- Familiarity and comfortability with project management tools (ie. Jira), Google Drive, Looker
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description