The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for product commercialization efforts to ensure the successful launch and competitive positioning of IAS’s products globally. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to Sales/Business Development, Business Operations, Product, Sales, Customer, and Marketing teams, to drive commercial success through data-driven analysis and marketplace intelligence, customer-centric messaging, and creative problem-solving.
What you’ll get to do:
- Product Commercialization
- Develop go-to-market plan and lead cross-functional and distributed teams to bring products to market
- Become a subject matter expert on IAS’s solutions and partnerships to develop campaigns to generate demand and drive product adoption
- Define buyer personas, their pain points, buying process, and criteria, and transfer knowledge to Product and Sales
- Develop compelling messaging and positioning for products that translate to one-sheets, decks, and email communications
- Partner with broader marketing, product, sales, and customer teams to analyze market feedback and competitive intelligence globally to:
- Keep IAS up-to-date with market trends and keep us ahead of the competition
- Feed roadmap prioritization process
- Identify monetization opportunities
- Sales Enablement and Revenue Support
- Drive revenue by building simple and differentiated sales narrative tied to IAS’s value proposition and target market segments
- Collaborate with Demand Generation, Content Strategy, and Comms teams to create compelling thought leadership content and sales collateral to drive product adoption and conversion
- Work with Sales Learning and Development team on training strategy to support
- Key stakeholder and contributor to cross-functional product task forces, discussing short and long-term product strategy
What you’ll need:
- 3-5+ years' product marketing experience in advertising technology/media
Experience building and executing marketing and go-to-market plans and campaigns
Excellent storyteller; knowledge of how to build a story and produce great content
Strong technical/product acumen, able to translate complicated concepts and capabilities in a simple, clear, and concise manner
Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
Superb communication skills, verbal and written, naturally curious, asks great questions
Ability to influence and motivate colleagues across a distributed and cross-functional team setup
Recognized self-starter, who takes initiative, capable of flourishing in fast-paced and dynamic environment
BA/BS degree required, MBA or advanced degree a plus
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new IAS hires, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. IAS makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions protected by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.