Product Marketing Specialist, Bike at Peloton
The Product Marketing Specialist will focus on planning and executing integrated product marketing campaigns for the Peloton Bike portfolio. Primary responsibilities will include developing, executing and supporting strategic go-to-market initiatives for seasonal campaigns, hardware and software launches.
This role will work closely with global cross-functional stakeholders across Product, Membership, Media, Analytics, Creative, Retail, Communications, Content, etc. to ensure campaign integration across the full consumer journey and various countries. This role is highly strategic and creative; it requires someone who can leverage member insights, brand insights, and product data to build an innovative product strategy and bring it to life through creative messaging and tactics.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic, creative and analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, excellent analytical and creative storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Drive growth of the Peloton Bike business by examining the performance of each touchpoint across the entire consumer journey to identify key marketing and product levers that will unlock incremental improvements to acquire & retain Members.
- Partner with key cross-functional leads to pair consumer insights with the brand and business goals to inform the development of strategic integrated marketing programs such as product awareness, software feature launches or seasonal campaigns.
- Lead cross-functional marketing programs starting with strategy and insights, to planning and execution, through to optimization and retro.
- Work closely with Consumer Insights, Corporate Strategy and Analytics teams to leverage research to identify new programs to drive business growth or optimizations of existing marketing programs.
- Use data to deeply understand the user needs and infuse them into the product strategy and design to create an integrated go-to-market strategy.
- Partner with Regional Marketing Leads to translate global plans into local relevant executions
- Work closely with our in-house creative team and creative agency partners to bring to life compelling and effective communications.
- 2+ years of experience in a related role.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience working in a Product Marketing environment and developing best-in-class marketing programs for world-class brands.
- Deeply strategic and analytical, as well as creative.
- Ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical and quant skills.
- Excels in cross-functional planning and execution.
- Forward-thinking, curious, extremely organized, and detail-oriented.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.