Product Operations Analyst - PEO
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As a PEO (Professional Employer Organization) Product Operations Analyst, you’ll be the point person for the licensing and reporting operations of our PEO. Whether preparing complex filings or working with other teams to improve day-to-day data collection, you will have the opportunity to help Justworks not only meet its obligations but meet them more efficiently each time.
What you'll do
- Prepare and remit timely and accurate filings and reportings, including, but not limited to, PEO (annual and quarterly) and CPEO (annual and quarterly) licensing application preparation and filing, and state new customer and terminated customer reporting
- Collaborate with Legal & Compliance to identify and adapt to changes in PEO reporting and filing requirements
- Collaborate with other Operations teams, Product/Engineering, and Customer Success to recommend and execute process improvements
- Resolve issues and inquiries from the Customer Success team
- Document internal licensing processes
- Develop new and improve existing recordkeeping methods
- Work with vendors to manage and maintain business licensing
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Prior PEO experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented; deft with handling sensitive data
- Aptitude for quickly learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn as well
- A flexible, collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- SQL knowledge preferred
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.