Product Operations Associate - NYC
- Work closely with Product Management, Engineering, and Product Marketing to develop scaled internal and external training resources. These include materials such as user guides, release notes, and content based on product support questions.
- Internal expert in the product, use cases and workflows for all go to market and quality assurance teams
- Lead and manage rollouts of specific features alongside Product; collect and synthesize customer feedback into actionable themes and prioritizable work.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Data Analytics and Engineering to develop adoption metrics and internal tools for tracking them, creating leverage and transparency for Customer Success teams.
- Post-launch, manage incoming customer feedback and issues (blockers to steady state) and transition products/features to standard implementation and support channels.
- Compile serviceability assessments to identify gaps and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier institution1+ years of experience in consulting, operations or project management in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with stakeholder management, pressure-testing assumptions and working with teams through challenging decisions to arrive at the best outcome
- Has a "get things done" attitude even when projects are new and in uncharted territory
- Strong product instincts with a desire to understand our products and customers deeply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance