Bizzabo is looking for a motivated and proactive Product Operations Associate to join our Operations Team who will support our Product team by enabling scalable growth and leading strategic product initiatives. This person will report directly to our Manager of Product Operations and work in close collaboration with our global Product leadership team, which includes our CEO & SVP of Product, SVP of RnD, and Product Directors. This vital role will propel your professional development — whether you choose to continue in an Operations path, or opt to pivot into a Product Management, Product Marketing, or Project Management role — the possibilities are endless!
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you'll be doing:
- Support our technology stack
- Pull and reference reports as it relates to product-related analyses
- Serve as a supporting point of contact to field questions from Product Managers, Product Designers, Researchers, and Product Marketing
- Maintain and reinforce OKRs performance reporting
- Communicate roadblocks or knowledge gaps to Product Operations Manager & Stakeholders
- Collaborate with Enablement and Product Marketing on Product Releases
Who you are:
- Self starter, analytical thinker and entrepreneurial spirit
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Positive and forward-thinking attitude with a strong work ethic
- Collaborative team player with the ability to communicate effectively, lead others, and influence outcomes.
- Great at solving problems creatively and effectively.
- You are a team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
What you have:
- Familiarity & experience with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Amazing interpersonal & communication skills - you LOVE working with people & are resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Experience with B2B SaaS product - A PLUS.