TrialSpark is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To combat this industry problem, TrialSpark has built a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of a clinical trial, enabling faster and more diverse study enrollment and better patient experience.
TrialSpark recently raised their Series C, and is putting the capital to work by in-licensing and co-developing drug programs through in-house development, joint ventures, and NewCos. Together with doctors, patients, and communities, TrialSpark is working to develop the treatments of tomorrow.
About the Position:
- Ensuring that product users (customers and customer-facing teams) are equipped with the resources required to support new features by creating communications, training material and documentation (e.g. how-to guides, videos, release newsletters).
- Facilitating user research and discovery by reaching out to users, scheduling sessions and coordinating agendas, interview plans, and synthesis sessions with Product Managers, Designers, etc, and publishing notes and insights to a centralized repository
- Establishing a process and implementing tools for collecting and cataloguing product feedback and requests at scale
- Assisting customers and internal teams to test, reproduce issues, perform triage, and submit tickets to Tech Service Desks, as well as surface insights about product usage for future improvements
- Ensuring stakeholders are well-informed of critical product updates through newsletters, roadmaps, and other communications
- Working with product team and stakeholders to understand and project-manage releases against launch plans
- Developing, managing, and continuously improving processes between product, engineering and study team stakeholders to work more efficiently and effectively
- Have had full-time or internship experience (1-4 years total) working in a fast-paced, high-feedback environment; professional experience is especially useful from consulting, customer experience, product, engineering, technical project management, program management, QA, or user research
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Are comfortable operating at the intersection of internal vs external stakeholders, and technical vs non-technical
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a track record of rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get things done
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Value feedback; are self reflective
- Nice to Haves
- Experience working with teams that ship software
- Computer Science/STEM background or interest
- Experience with issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Experience with software QA