Product Operations Associate at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Product Operations Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
In this role on the Product Operations Team, you'll work closely with cross-functional teams to translate our product strategy into action by enabling our provider customers to adopt and extract value from new products and features. You’ll play a critical role in shaping and executing on rollout strategies of new products and features to our core products (e.g., Electronic Health Record, Practice Management System, Patient Portal, etc) to support the change management for our customers.
In addition, you'll also:
- Become an expert on our products and workflows, end users and decision-makers
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and lead the rollout strategy and execution of new feature or product launches in a timely manner
- Develop a customer-centric launch strategy that appreciates and mitigates potential user change management considerations and/or risks
- Be the voice of internal and external customers by synthesizing feedback from into actionable themes, advocating for needs, and achieving buy-in from stakeholders to achieve goals
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering to develop customer outcome metrics and internal tools for tracking them, creating leverage and transparency for Customer Success teams
- Work closely with Training & Curriculum and Product Marketing on scaled internal and external enablement resources (user guides, in-app education, webinars, etc.) to support our end-users
- Post-launch, manage incoming customer feedback and issues and transition products/features to standard implementation and support channels
You’ll have a unique opportunity to closely work with and learn from Product, Design, Product Marketing and Customer Success teams to drive success. This role will also help shape how we build and scale cross-functional processes to support the rapid development of new features and products and the satisfaction of our customers.Who You Are
You’re an operationally-oriented thinker and a team player with 2+ years of operations, consulting or project management experience. You’re excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and adapting to new challenges to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of operations, project management and/or consulting experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional projects
- with cross-functional team and project management, adapting to new challenges, flexing seamlessly between high-level strategy
- Experience working with technology and software
- Experience working within healthcare industry
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.