Product Operations Associate
Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience we develop and deliver intelligent solutions to automate manual document processing for global financial services, insurance, healthcare, and government organizations. Founded in 2014, our solution extracts handwritten, cursive and printed typed text at better-than-human levels of accuracy and automation that get better over time. By streamlining operations and reducing the costs associated with data entry, we enable some of the world’s largest companies to improve customer service and drive new business opportunities.
With more than $50 million raised to date, we’re growing quickly and looking for individuals to join our team and make a difference in our organization and for our customers.
Product Operations plays a critical role in the delivering of new products and features to our enterprise customers. This role will be responsible for leading the rollout of new features in close collaboration with Product, Engineering, Product Marketing, and Customer Success teams. Main responsibilities will include overseeing and developing user-facing user guides and release notes as well as leading internal training sessions for Go to Market teams for all new features, releases, and functionality. The Product Operations Associate will also work closely with Quality Assurance and Engineering to make sure there is a shared understanding of the product feature set, customer workflows, and specific use cases during and post-development.
This member of the team will also proactively improve the usability of products by evaluating product readiness, identifying any end to end product gaps and consolidating product feedback from various departments including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Work closely with Product Management, Engineering, and Product Marketing to develop scaled internal and external training resources. These include materials such as user guides, release notes, and content based on product support questions.
- Internal expert in the product, use cases and workflows for all go to market and quality assurance teams
- Lead and manage rollouts of specific features alongside Product; collect and synthesize customer feedback into actionable themes and prioritizable work.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Data Analytics and Engineering to develop adoption metrics and internal tools for tracking them, creating leverage and transparency for Customer Success teams.
- Post-launch, manage incoming customer feedback and issues (blockers to steady state) and transition products/features to standard implementation and support channels.
- Compile serviceability assessments to identify gaps and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier institution1+ years of experience in consulting, operations or project management in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with stakeholder management, pressure-testing assumptions and working with teams through challenging decisions to arrive at the best outcome
- Has a "get things done" attitude even when projects are new and in uncharted territory
- Strong product instincts with a desire to understand our products and customers deeply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Read Full Job Description