Product Operations Associate/Manager, RCM Product & Workflows
The RCM Operations function at Flatiron Health plays a critical role in the deployment of new products, workflows and features to our community oncology practice customers. The goal is to build and scale operations that result in the adoption and satisfaction of our products and services for our RCM customers as well as for our RCM Service Delivery Team (Business Process Outsourcing vendor). The Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) offering is focused on building and scaling the operational infrastructure needed to support the rapid development of RCM products in OncoEMR and OncoBilling. This role presents a unique opportunity to focus on workflow design, operational problem-solving and product operations within the context of several stakeholders: community oncology practices, cross-functional internal teams, and service delivery team partners.
As an associate/manager, you will collaborate with the Product Operations, Product, RCM Engagement Managers, RCM Service Delivery, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams to release new product features, drive product adoption, design best practice RCM workflows for new products and build operational infrastructure along the way. You will become an expert on Flatiron’s rapidly growing RCM initiative. Strong candidates will have a collaborative spirit, experience leading operations spanning multiple stakeholders, outstanding problem-solving and communication skills, and strong product instincts.
ResponsibilitiesProduct Advisory & Rollouts
- Become an expert on our practice management products (OncoBilling and OncoEMR, to start), RCM workflows, end users and decision-makers.
- Partner with a cross-functional team, develop and lead rollout plans and timelines, beginning with a MVP and iterating to develop the gold standard for rollouts. Collaborate with Product Operations on rollouts impacting the broader Oncobilling and OncoEMR networks.
- Develop broader infrastructure and processes across relevant teams to support rapid development and rollout of RCM features.
- Contribute to front-end testing; partner with engineering to ensure we’re building the right sets of automated tests.
- Support Product in leading and managing beta programs; collect and synthesize customer feedback (“voice of the customer”) into actionable themes and work tickets.
- Post-launch, manage incoming customer feedback and issues (e.g. blockers to steady state) and transition products/features to scaled implementation and support channels.
- Design best practice workflows for customer and Service Delivery team on new products.
- Develop customer-facing and Service Delivery Team documentation.
- Collaborate with Engagement Managers, BPO Operations Manager and Service Delivery Team to develop and drive product adoption to ensure adherence to best practice workflows on new products.
- Operationally-minded person interested in engaging directly with service delivery partners, community oncology practices and collaborating with Flatiron’s provider-facing teams for product rollouts and engagement.
- Ability to explore and interpret process workflows and data to synthesize pain points and identify technology solutions
- Experience: 2-5 years of experience. Background in healthcare, consulting, operations or project management at a fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Collaboration: comfortable with stakeholder management, pressure-testing assumptions and guiding teams through challenging decisions to arrive at the best outcome.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Horsepower: has a get things done attitude at a fast pace and be scrappy when we need all hands on deck.
- Product: strong product instincts with a desire to understand our products and customers deeply.