Product Operations Manager, Academic & Health System Partnerships at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Product Operations Manager, Academic & Health System Partnerships, to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll be a member of the Academic and Health System Partnerships Team, focused on building out our strategy for onboarding partners and implementing new products and services across our growing Academic and Health System Network. You’ll do this by deeply understanding both the needs of our partners and Flatiron’s Academic & Health System products in order to accelerate product adoption and lay the foundation for a successful long-term partnership. You’ll also…
- Define and launch the product rollout and implementation strategy for new products and services brought to the Academic & Health System Network
- Own key technical and non-technical stakeholder relationships and serve as the point of contact for our partners throughout the implementation process, collaborating closely with the entire Academics & Health Systems Team
- Project manage multiple implementations across partners, including driving technical and non-technical issue escalation and resolution, coordinating Flatiron and partner actions, and maintaining timelines and scope
- Refine and continually improve the implementation process and the onboarding experience for our partners, incorporating partner feedback and collaborating cross-functionally to balance Flatiron and partner needs and requirements
- Be part of a relatively small, innovative team that is building high value products in support of cancer research and delivery
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of work experience in product implementation or product operations, ideally in the healthcare industry
- You have robust project management experience, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans, and organize cross-functional efforts
- You understand and have the ability to quickly learn technical concepts and navigate both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You have exceptional written and communication skills
- You have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity - you’re able to quickly develop hypotheses with limited information and have a demonstrated ability to incorporate new information into your implementation approach and partner interactions
- You have experience working with oncologists and members of oncology care delivery teams in the context of product implementation and/or operations
- You’ve supported technology implementations in the health system setting, and/or have experience working with Epic
You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You're a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives honest feedback and values the opportunity to improve the lives of cancer patients.
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Flatiron Health is a leading healthcare technology company, headquartered in New York City, and focused on oncology. Flatiron was acquired for $1.9B in 2018, making it one of the largest technology exits in the space, and remains an independent subsidiary of the largest oncology drug developer, the Roche Group. Flatiron is building a connected technology platform that enables the development of actionable insights that can help cancer care providers and researchers learn from every patient’s experience. Our 900 employees and 1500 part-time data abstractors represent a diverse group of leaders from across industries, including oncologists and nurses, data scientists, engineers, researchers and many more.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, product teams, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer competitive company benefits and salary, including a generous pension plan and daily stipend for lunch and snacks.
Flatiron is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.