Product Operations Manager (Banking & Payments) at Revolut
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:18 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, March 25, 2020
ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions. Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business. Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut has been rapidly building its banking and payments infrastructure since its inception: countless integrations with bank partners across Europe, building access to local clearing infrastructure in multiple countries, and connection to SWIFT, and creation of unique account numbers for our customers. But this needs to be reproduced in the US.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will be preparing our US product for hypergrowth - figuring out how local payment systems work, breaking down what needs to be done, working closely with business developers to get us the necessary deals, and finally working closely with developers to build, launch, and scale the product.
We want to achieve the impossible. We want to be the first infrastructure in the world that would allow users to transfer money to anywhere in the world, and from anywhere in the world in REAL-TIME and FOR FREE. We need you to make it happen.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• You will be the first US hire in a highly impactful department• Helping to define and build the roadmap for bank payments in the US.
• Leading and executing (end to end) critical projects on the roadmap.
• Analysing data and searching for new features to constantly improve our payments product offering.
• Building strong relationships with key banking partners.
• Building monitoring systems and identifying risks to ensure responsible delivery.
• Working closely with our Engineering, Business Development, Legal, Treasury, Finance, Marketing, and Growth team members.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• You have graduated with a STEM degree from a top university & have 3-5 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment.
• You have a solid track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects end-to-end.
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL and Excel.
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
• You are interested in the Financial Industry.
• Previous experience working with Payments is a plus.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Free dinners
• Flexible work hours
Read Full Job Description