Product Operations Manager, Engagement
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
Product Operation Manager, Engagement (POM), is a liaison between the Product team and the Engagement Solutions sales and customer success team. They work with both client facing and internal teams to coordinate a successful product launch for customers. The POM ensures that proper communication and documentation is in place. They are the keeper of the operations process.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Engagement Sales team’s product manager and product marketing manager to support new product launches.
- Owns and act as point person of the operations and customer success processes and documentations for new product launches with the product manager. I.e. “operationalize” new products and optimize existing product processes and documentations..
- Project manages the customer success and operations team and collaborate with Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Revenue Operations in relation to new product launches
- Assess pros and cons of upcoming product releases (product management team) and handle any preventive actions on the operation side to ensure the prosperity of product deployment
- Provide feedback on operational features in order to ensure the adoption of new products within the Engagement team
- Evangelize and train the Engagement sales and customer success teams on new products and provide detailed documentation
- Orchestrate project operational roll out and act as a safeguard to protect revenues during project deployment phases
- QA rollouts and perform functional analysis to assess the robustness of projects recently launched
- Report technical failures to the product operations team or to the product management team
- Assess potential technical needs of business teams requiring internal developments (use-cases, specs, market benchmark, etc.)
- Act as an evangelist within the organization and ensure a high level of communication regarding the product operations activity: Best practices, product updates, technical documentation etc.
What you’ll need to have:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience in a Customer Success, Product Operations, or Project Management related role
- Experience working with technical and/or developer centric teams
- An outstanding ability to communicate clearly with considerable attention to detail
- A foundation of common sense coupled with a passion for project management
- Clear and concise documentation writing skills
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience working across teams such as Product, Marketing, Sales, and Revenue Operations
- Experience with ad tech tools like Google Ad Manager, Operative.One, AdX, Salesforce as well as the Google Suite and Excel
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, and free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.