Product Operations Manager at Noom
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Noom is growing! We are seeking a Product Operations Manager to work with our Product, Engineering, and Design teams. The Product Operations Manager will work closely with these teams at Noom to develop and streamline product development processes and communications and drive PMs to efficiently execute our product roadmap. This is an individual contributor role with high exposure and visibility to Product and company leadership. This role could evolve into a leadership role for the Product Operations function depending on the candidate and business needs as we grow.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Streamline Product team communications, including coordinating cross-team projects, product launches, planning processes, and dependencies both within the team and between Product and other operational teams at Noom.
- Serve as the keeper of Product team knowledge and data, including documentation of product development principles/processes/tech tools/best practices and Noom experiment data/results/metrics.
- Serve as a data expert within the Noom PM team, helping to generate insights from quantitative and qualitative user data.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Preference for 3 years of experience as a Product Operations Director, Manager, Product Manager, or Project Manager. Or a highly capable candidate with less Product/Project experience but a proven background in strategic, quantitative, and detail-oriented fields, such as management consulting or business operations/analysis.
- Ideally someone who has worked with PMs and engineers as their customers.
- Ideally has managed product development processes at a B2C technology company before.
- Someone who has witnessed the evolution of the product development process and tech tools stack at a company that has undergone a period of fast-paced growth.
- Key competencies include:
- Strong communications + ability to wrangle PMs, engineers, designers, and other stakeholder teams into alignment on cross-team projects
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and good at multitasking
- Strategic thinking to identify and prioritize which projects will drive the most impact and efficiency
- Passionate about process improvements and making teams execute efficiently
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB AMAZING:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.