Product Operations Manager at VTS
What You'll Do
- Streamline processes, create and improve on existing process documentation to ensure a world-class product system
- Own and communicate the annual planning and delivery calendars for our products
- Collect, quantify & communicate user feedback and company data to help track and manage our product initiatives
- Conduct strategic analyses and work cross-functionally to drive the product strategy
- Serve as a central expert, and maintain an updated central source of truth for information about the team’s products
- Ensure communication and facilitation across design, client teams, engineering, and product teams
- 3+ years experience in software product or program management (or closely related roles in a tech product environment)
- You have the ability to coordinate with other teams and proactively engage them to ensure projects are successful.
- You're a natural problem-solver. You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
- You're amazing at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management.
- You love diving headfirst into complex problems and will do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Skilled at communicating across multiple teams and varying levels of stakeholders
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple tasks
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- 401K plan
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- Fantastic location near Bryant Park with easy walk to most major subway lines (Grand Central, Penn Station & Times Square)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks