We're looking for a Product Operations Senior Manager to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
Reporting to the Director of Product Operations, your top responsibility is to ensure that our cross-functional teams are able to translate our product strategy into action by enabling our customers to adopt and extract value from new products and features. You will become the company’s top subject matter expert in shaping and executing rollout strategies for new products and features across our core product lines (e.g., Electronic Health Record, Practice Management System, Patient Portal, etc.) to best support the change management for our customers. In this role, you will primarily oversee the work of Product Operations Associates on their feature rollouts but also partner yourself with Product, Design, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to rollout certain features across the business. You will also continue to improve our ability to deliver quality customer experience on new feature rollouts.
In addition, you'll also:
- Become an expert on our products and workflows, end users and decision-makers
- Help shape how we build and scale cross-functional processes to support the rapid development of new features and products and the satisfaction of our customers
- Independently drive and guide your direct reports through:
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to develop and lead rollout strategy and execution of new feature or product rollouts in a timely manner
- Developing customer-centric launch strategies that appreciate and mitigate potential user change management considerations and/or risks
- Becoming the voice of internal and external customers by synthesizing feedback into actionable themes, advocating for needs, and achieving buy-in from stakeholders to achieve goals
- Collaborating closely with Product and Engineering to develop customer outcome metrics and internal tools for tracking them, creating leverage and transparency for Customer Success teams
- Working closely with Training & Curriculum and Product Marketing on scaled internal and external enablement resources (user guides, in-app education, webinars, etc.) to support our end users
- Post-launch, managing incoming customer feedback and issues and transitioning products/features to standard implementation and support channels
You're a self-starter with 5+ years of operations, product, consulting and/or project management experience and sound strategic and operationally-oriented thinking. You are a team player with strong people management experience. You’re excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and adapting to new challenges to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 5+ years of operations, product, project management and/or consulting experience
- You have 1-2 years of people management experience
- You are a storyteller with excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- You have the ability to effectively identify what’s important and prioritize competing workstreams
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to deliver results
- You have demonstrated strong experience in people management
- You are able to work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization, with particular skill in managing and negotiating with internal stakeholders to drive maximum efficiency
- You are able to intake diverse inputs and opinions and align stakeholders on a path forward
- You are highly adaptable to new challenges and able to flex seamlessly between high-level strategy and execution work required
- Experience working with technology and software
- Experience working within healthcare industry
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.