Product Operations Specialist - Insurance at Zocdoc
Join Zocdoc as a Product Operations Specialist for Insurance! Insurance is a critical piece of every patient’s healthcare journey, and in this role you’ll ensure that Zocdoc’s insurance plans are accurate and consumable by both patient and provider customers. You’ll partner directly with our Data Ops and Product organizations to design the data structures and processes that keep our insurance features up to date and effective.
What You’ll Do:
- Direct the work of the Provider Data Ops team to develop processes for ensuring our Insurance database is accurate and up to date
- Create the taxonomy for our insurance data, able to explain the relationship from network on the physician side to plan on the patient side
- Guide the product team on how we present insurance selections and groupings to both patients and providers.
- Serve as an internal SME on insurance plans and plan design as we think about future price transparency products
- Experience with SQL and business analysis
- Comfortable in technical environments working directly with relational databases and happy to learn new systems as needed
- Ability to context switch between systems-level thinking and attention to minute details
- Demonstrated ability to roll out both technical and people-process changes
- Expertise in insurance networks, health exchanges, third party administrators and value-based care schemes a plus