Product Owner at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Product Owner to join our Product team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Product Owner on our Product team you will be directly responsible for delivering our new features such that they can then be used by our clients and internal stakeholders. The Product Owner distills and communicates the product vision to teams, serves as a proxy for the customer while maintaining and prioritizing a product backlog to ensure that development teams are working on stories that maximize business value.
What you’ll get to do:
- Guide day to day development within an agile / scrum environment
- Work closely with Product Managers to collect ideas and prioritize for development
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders - engineering, business development, data science, and product peers to refine opportunities and roadmap
- Define detailed requirements and groom the corresponding backlog to deliver features used by large advertisers and advertising platforms across the globe
- Define, manage and track key product delivery KPIs
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to improve our systems and tools - documentation, processes, tools and systems to improve system stability and robustness
You should apply if you have most of this:
- BA or BS degree in CS or related technical or engineering discipline
- 3+ years of hands-on software development or product ownership
- Experience within an Agile product development environment with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- Experience with key software development tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience in working with APIs and related development technologies
- Experience with data collection, reporting, or analytics systems
- Experience collaborating with UI/UX Designers
- Organized with attention to detail
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.