Product Partnerships Lead at BentoBox
BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. Our hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. We put the restaurant first and offer tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Gramercy Tavern, and Eleven Madison Park. Learn more: www.getbento.com
The Product Partnerships Lead will act as the company’s primary point of contact, both internally and externally, for all of the new and existing product partnerships that enhance the BentoBox Platform. This role is a strategic, individual contributor role reporting to the company’s Chief Business Officer and working closely with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Leadership Teams.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the restaurant technology industry, can lead projects involving stakeholders from across multiple departments, and possess a unique ability to understand incentives of all parties involved and then align project terms to create a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Drive the strategy, vetting, execution, and management of key product partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams to properly vet and ensure the timely integration, rollout, and ongoing management of new partners into the BentoBox Platform
- Proactively manage existing partner relationships while building deep relationships with potential new product partners across the restaurant tech ecosystem
- Establish, track, and regularly update leadership on KPIs for key product partnerships
- Serve as the internal liaison between our product partners and the broader company
- Play a key role in deepening the company’s understanding of the broader restaurant tech ecosystem.
Skills and Attributes
- 6+ years of experience in product partnerships roles
- Deep understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrated track record of building out new product partnerships that delivered high-impact results for organizations
- Strong project management skills with an ability to quickly diagnose and solve problems to get projects across the finish line
- Experience in structuring, negotiating, and executing complex, mutually beneficial business agreements.
- Ability to consistently evaluate the competitive landscape and strategically prioritize potential partnerships that will best help achieve company goals
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills that wins trust and buy-in from both tech and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of the restaurant tech ecosystem strongly preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter benefits, life insurance)
- Flexible paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development, growth and support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.