Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
We're looking for a Product Partnerships Manager to join the App Ecosystem team and help build the leading app ecosystem for voice. You will be responsible for sourcing new technology partnership opportunities and helping other SaaS companies build and launch integrations on top of Aircall.
You’ll work at the intersection of business and product development and will be an advocate for our partners internally. As an early hire for this team, you’ll have a strategic impact on the next stage of our app ecosystem, scaling from 100s to thousands of technology partners. Your work will directly improve the life of our customers and create compounding revenue opportunities for Aircall.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with potential technology partners to showcase the value of our ecosystem, help them build, and launch integrations
- Align with several external stakeholders, from Executives to Product Managers, Developers and go- to-market teams
- Collaborate across Aircall functions globally, from Partnerships, Sales, Success, and Marketing to Product and Product Marketing
- Map the SaaS ecosystem and Aircall customer tool usage to proactively source technology partnerships
- Ensure new technology partnerships are constantly being launched and maximize their impact on revenue as well customer experience
- Get involved in the tech and SaaS community to stay aware of trends and identify potential partnerships
- Be an advocate for Aircall externally, and technology partners/developers internally
- Support partners through their integration process with Aircall
- Align with partnership teams to manage and grow partnerships once an integration is launched
What you'll bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You take ownership and have a driven mindset. You are able to follow through on deals over long periods of time and get them from idea to reality
- Curiosity and empathy to help partners, customers, and teammates
- A mix of marketing, business, and product sense, you understand customers, their pains, and how integrations can solve them
- As a generalist, you are eager to both pitch, organize, and provide support on a wide range of topics, from tech to marketing or strategy
- You are not afraid of APIs, even if you’re not a developer and are always eager to learn
- Experience in hybrid technical/business roles is a plus: technology partnerships, solutions engineering, developer tools sales, product, consulting, ops, or project management
- Experience in SaaS and with startups highly preferred!
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.