Product Specialist - Applications Team
Greater NYC Area
Applications - Product Team
Who are we:
We are a trusted, blockchain-native technology team that delivers leading products for the crypto-asset ecosystem.
So, what does that mean?
We build SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. Aka, we make crypto assets, accountable. Our products automate and optimize accounting, audit and tax processes for funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms - and we are proud to call some of the largest ones our clients.
Currently, we have raised $25 million in funding and are a series B start-up working out of Flatiron/Union Sq NYC.
Let’s talk more about why you’re here. Currently, we are looking for a Product Specialist to join our growing Applications business.
We know, we know...job descriptions never give you the best understanding of the actual experience and the same way that we are making crypto more accountable, our People Ops team is here to make sure we are accountable too (for new team members that is). Here are some questions we thought you’d be wondering about:
As a Product Specialist, What exactly am I working on?
- You’d be gaining exposure as this role is a stepping stone in the world of Product Management
- Gathering business requirements from various internal and external stakeholders
- Improving existing processes and contribute towards developing new processes at scale
- Managing the software development lifecycle for Lukka application product suite
- Understanding customer needs, consolidating feedback and helping to prioritize future feature builds
What does the day to day look?
- Working cross-functionally with engineering, product, and customer success teams to prioritize and manage the development of application products
- Supporting ongoing product needs and help identify future product requirements
- Supporting QA functions and identify testing scenarios
- Keeping up with the industry news, standards and changes
- Managing priorities, timelines, delivery deadlines, and product release cycles
Why is this important?
- You’re on the ground floor of a team that’s building the future of accounting and finance for digital assets
- We are bridging the gap between digital asset accounting and traditional accounting
Let’s talk about what we are looking for (aka your qualifications):
- At least 1-2 years of real-world product management experience or previous experience multi-tasking and working on multiple projects/processes at once
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across mediums with various audiences
- Understanding of finance/accounting concepts
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, JIRA or experience working with large data sets
What’s life @ Lukka like?
Well, it’s a startup. We move fast and continue to be ahead of the curve. You could be part of a growing crypto company bridging the gap between business and blockchain. With the introduction of a new asset class, we help traditional financial services firms participate in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Take a moment to read more about us here: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/lukka or here: https://www.jopwell.com/partners/124870
Learn more about what’s happening in the industry and follow us here: https://twitter.com/lukkatech
What are the values at Lukka? Great question and glad you asked, our values encompass two sides to each one. They are a series of dichotomies: one part near term execution, one part long term vision; for us to be successful, they both have to be true.
Quality cannot be sacrificed | Done is better than perfect
Never stop improving | Never stop creating
Know your position | Lead by example
Provide the truth | Seek the truth
Reject drama | Act with passion
Under promise | Over deliver
Be in control | Be Fearless
Of course, let’s discuss some perks:
- Continuing Education - we can’t stay ahead of the curve if we aren’t learning, so we are happy to partner with you on your learning goals and initiatives
- Flexible PTO - burn out is a real thing, we encourage all employees to get out and recharge
- In-office Fitness Studio - whether you want to lift, meditate or pedal it out on our Peloton; you’ve got the ability to do so
- Generous Parental Leave - Your growing family is important to you and thus important to us
- Weekly Catered Lunches - specified to all dietary needs and request
- Team events - recent nights have included kickboxing, game night, and happy hour!
- Career Growth - we’re a team on a mission and we want you to grow your career with us
- Weekly shout outs and awards - we’re a nimble team, going fast but we still want to recognize those whose contributions have gone above and beyond
So you’ve scrolled, your interest is piqued and hopefully read all of the important things...now what?
This is an exciting time to join a team that’s at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If this excites you, apply and our Talent team will be in touch.
Read Full Job Description