About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the world’s leading companies build, design, staff, and manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts and top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices and deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
Product at Q
Over the past four years, Q has been focused on making the world work better by giving its users time back in their day. We help our clients and partners focus on the things they care about most so they can realize their full potential. The Product Team is responsible for building new technology and integrating business processes that enable Q to consistently deliver on this vision at scale.
About this role
As a Product Specialist you will join a newly minted team and have the opportunity to shape the role as well as its impact on company-wide objectives. You will regularly partner with Product, Marketing, and Growth teams on customer learning and development initiatives to increase user engagement. This role will be especially valuable to the org as we decouple our service marketplace offerings from the operational tools of our platform, and strengthen our identity as a SaaS product for workplace management. Key to this role is customer empathy - a passion to connect with people, understand the challenges that exist in their day-to-day workflows, and provide expert consultation on how they can benefit from actively using the Q platform.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of product features, Q’s competitive landscape, and answers to common & complex customer questions
- Work with prospects to understand their business requirements and ROI models, and ensure that the sales team is delivering its message clearly to the market
- Lead product demos, webinars, and onboarding conversations for target clients
- Foster our relationships with new users throughout the onboarding cycle
- Formalize security reviews and other product-related materials for enterprise sales
- Work closely with Product Marketing to expand our product education toolkit. Advise on opportunities where product-enabled touch-points can improve client conversion and retention
- Become an expert in our subscription offerings, so as to calculate custom solutions for large clientele and take on an instrumental role growing our global SaaS adoption
- Gather user feedback on product modifications and insights on market opportunities
- Make a highly positive impact on culture and team - work well wiothers, share learnings, build trust, lead by example
- 1-3 years in a project-oriented, client-facing position.
- Ability to create partnerships both inside and outside of the Product organization.
- Experience in managing customer relationships and maintaining relationships in a B2B environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a keen ability to translate complex technical capabilities into customer benefits and user stories
- You’re able to think dynamically and remain calm under pressure
- A pronounced interest in product management, strategic communications, sales and research
- Excellent organizational skills and an analytical mindset so as to take in information and identify patterns/insights.
- Willing to visit client offices around NY and potentially travel to other U.S. cities.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.