Product Specialist at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The Job
Payroll compliance and the employee benefits administration are critical components of our offering and this role will be a pillar in ensuring that our customers and prospects have the right information when making decisions. As a Product Specialist, you’ll help educate potential and current customers on our different product pillars: HR, compliance, benefits administration and payroll. The benefits we administer for our customers include, but are not limited to, health, life, 401(k), workers’ compensation, and short and long term disability insurance. You will work closely with the Sales team in engaging and interfacing with both prospects and customers. You will work closely with the Product and Product Marketing teams to provide feedback from Sales that will help us make the best decisions around new feature enhancements and supporting collateral.
This role will be a pivotal one where you will help not only educate potential new customers but also internal stakeholders, such as Account Executives as they become familiar with our product offering, employee benefit providers and state-specific payroll requirements. It will be a combination of hands-on training and relationship management where you will learn valuable cross-functional communication and data analysis skills.
The Product Specialist will work across many departments and have a background or familiarity with employee benefits administration, payroll compliance and sales or account management expertise.What you'll do
- Participate in Justworks prospect or client presentations
- Help prepare presentations regarding Justworks’ product offering for prospects or clients
- Participate in client strategy discussions as needed
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Help educate others on the Justworks platform, payroll compliance and regional partnerships with employee benefits providers
- Collect, monitor and present data to support feature enhancements
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness and ROI, and report on them
- Monitor and update training materials and sales support documentation in our internal wiki, as needed
- 5+ years work experience with 2+ in a sales or customer support role
- Experience working cross functionally
- You are able to take complex things and explain them in a coherent manner
- You love engaging with people
- Experience in PEO, payroll and/or employee benefits is preferred
- Track record in designing and executing successful programs
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Strong computer and database skills
- Proficiency to advanced in Keynote and/or Powerpoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.