At Teachable, our mission is to empower creators to transform their knowledge into income. To accomplish that, we continue to build upon the largest site builder for online courses and expertise, and develop strategies to make our creators increasingly successful.
Our Customer Success and Sales department owns customer support and account management in order to grow the number of successful creators on Teachable. Product Specialists are creator and Customer Educator advocates who support this mission by working cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, Marketing, and other business units; surfacing and prioritizing opportunities to drive department KPIs.
- Continually maintain deep product and tools expertise, providing technical point of escalation for all department teams
- Determine steps to reproduce bugs/issues, gather data to size and communicate impact, offer available workarounds, and route to product/engineering when necessary
- Synthesize feedback and observations into recommendations that boost CSAT and NPS scores, improve staff-to-customer ratios, and streamline internal processes
- Improve operational readiness by maintaining effective documentation and communication programs, and by forming strong interdepartmental partnerships
- 2+ years experience in a product specialist/product support domain preferably at a web technology/SaaS company
- Technical generalist with a familiarity of web architecture, troubleshooting, etc.
- Strong ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders: technical/non-technical, internal/external, front-line/executive, etc.
- Experience working within Agile development organizations, and within bug and project tracking platforms (e.g. Jira)
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data from a wide array of sources, including SQL, to guide and influence prioritization efforts
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that empowers course creators to build and sell courses on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than $555 million to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now a part of the Hotmart group, an international startup, based in Brazil, with over 800 employees worldwide. Hotmart's mission is to help creators earn a living from their passion.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Comprehensive health benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premiums
Discretionary paid vacation & time off with a company average of 24 days a year
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
Dependent Care FSA
Your own standing desk or other personalized workspace
50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.