Product Strategy Lead
Reporting Relationship: VP of Product Management, Social Integrations
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticates the quality of digital media and drives ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend and helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Strategy Lead is a key player in the Product Management team and they will serve as the primary person through which client feedback is collected and new product features are communicated. This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers and partners across the digital landscape. The role requires big data analyses and attention to detail, as well as a good product intuition. Communication skills are incredibly important, as the position interfaces across functions.
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must:
- Understand the business and client use cases in order to create any necessary internal and external training and go to market materials in partnership with Product Marketing, Account Management, and other DV product teams
- Be able to translate product requirements and features into client friendly topline themes
- Be able to translate client workflows into requirements and client training materials
- Analyze data and translate the results into client impact and form recommendations based on data analyses
- Conduct impact analyses of proposed product changes, evaluate feature alternatives, and design experiments.
- The Product Strategy Lead will also work directly with Product Managers on product support related questions and analysis.
- Create documentation for and support the filling out of client RFIs
- Proactively communicate and follow-up between teams to early on identify issues before they become blockers, and/or maintain a steady, organized stream of communication/status on open items
- Understand the flow of various interconnecting DV systems (Pinnacle, Salesforce, billing, etc) and how they impact requirements and internal players upstream and downstream, and be able to translate this knowledge effectively to PMs and stakeholders
- Able to understand and communicate impact of third-party system changes or requirements across stakeholder groups and downstream teams
- Be an advocate for client-facing teams by understanding the DV customer and AMs expectations and help Product bridge the gap to be a good internal partner
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- 3+ years of full time working experience in online advertising
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail
- Understanding of client side ad serving stacks and media planning software such as Prisma, NMI or Media Ocean
- Experience working as a digital media planner or related field
- Experience in Cloud Platforms, DataStudio, Splunk and/or Lookr is a plus.
- Experience in BigQuery and Spark SQL is a plus.