The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Our Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide. Since opening our US headquarters in New York in September 2016, we have quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to our client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of our total revenue. Therefore we are expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, and Raleigh, and growing offices as well in Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
As the (Associate) Product Strategy and Portfolio Manager, you will be an integral part across Celonis´s global functions to help products execute optimally. In this global role you will be reporting to the Senior Product Strategy & Portfolio Manager as part of the office of the CPO. This unique role in the product and engineering organization includes components of strategy, program management and communications.
- Within your team, you will play a key role in all strategic product related activities by analyzing technology and market trends (e.g Process Mining, IPaaS, RPA, Low-Code/ No-Code development platforms), conceptualize product launch plans and influencing the product roadmap. Based on the customers' needs and state-of-the-art software technologies, you will support building a long-term view on the product portfolio with the intent of building Celonis' platform and application strategy to shape the Celonis created software category, the Execution Management System.
- Within the Celonis Product Development Lifecycle, you will coordinate cross-functional initiatives with stakeholders across the business in leading strategic projects and programs for the Product & Engineering and Go-To-Market functions. You will create reports and recommendations for the Executive team by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will support create point of view documents as part of thought leadership or market education initiatives. Within cross-functional initiatives you will prepare briefings with the industry's most renowned analysts.
- This is a high-profile, business critical role which offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to establish the product strategy function within Celonis, one of the most successful, innovative and fastest growing SaaS companies’ in the world.
- Passionate, proactive, hard-working, open-minded individual, excited to join one of the world’s fastest growing SaaS organizations, influencing our direction in a completely new technology category, the Execution Management System.
- Have a strategic, entrepreneurial mindset with problem-solving and simplification skills and passion about future digital technologies in the Cloud market
- Have the ability and agility to successfully manage a broad range of topics from product strategy, market research, program management to communications.
- Have a top 10% Degree in Management or Economics majoring in new Technologies, (Software) Engineering or Informatics. Bachelor's Degree is required; a Masters Degree is preferred.
- Have up to 2 years’ work experience in a similar role such as Product Strategist, Analyst or Consultant ideally within a SaaS or (strategy) consulting organisation.
- Enjoy working in a high-pace team and environment
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.