Product Support Lead at Rhino
Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As a Product Support Specialist (Support Team) at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in ensuring Rhino’s renter have a positive initial experience and quick resolutions to any potential issues.
With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.In this role you will be:
- Manage the relationship between the Support team and our Product team. This includes actively participating in and contributing to regular meetings, feature discovery meetings, design sessions, defect prioritization and other ad-hoc meetings.
- Act as an escalation point for customer support needs related to troubleshooting or potential bugs. Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and work with them to resolve the issue.
- Monitoring Slack channels to stay up to date on department and company news, answer questions from other support team members.
- Create workarounds to mitigate poor customer experiences when defects arise. Ensure the greater support team is sharing all relevant solutions and workarounds to ongoing customer problems.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to Product teams based on expert knowledge of the Rhino platform.
- Provide day-to-day support of customers, which includes real-time conversations via telephone, live chat, and email. Resolve issues in a timely way while effectively prioritizing customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS)
- 3-5 years experience in customer service in an email, chat, or other writing-focused capacities.
- 2-3 years experience working collaboratively with a Product team.
- Experience using Zendesk or a similar support CRM
- Strong social skills. An expert communicator in both small-talk & high-pressure moments.
- Excellent time-management skills. Takes the lead on projects while juggling other tasks.
- Must thrive in dynamic environments. Driven to grow and take on new responsibilities.
- True team player. Open to accepting feedback to ensure the team’s success.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member