WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Regional Director, Resellers to work closely with resellers in LATAM to provide accurate revenue forecasts and achieve revenue targets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Conduct regular sales meetings with the resellers to understand the opportunities and be able to form the forecasts on New Business.
- Share the best practices, case studies to the resellers to help accelerate the opportunities
- Conduct Close Plan review with Resellers
- Resolve channel conflicts when there are multiple resellers in the same market
- Work with the renewal manager to prepare the commercial documents
- Facilitate with the legal team to support the commercial and legal discussions
- Know the resellers business by pulling out data from various internal reports.
- Plan, prepare and execute the Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- When there is a pipeline coverage, work with the resellers to plan, execute lead generation initiatives
- Recruit new resellers in new markets
- Help design the partner program to drive proper behaviors
- Facilitate Sales and Products Enablements for Resellers
WHO YOU ARE
- 8+ Years working experience with SaaS, MarTech companies
- Sales Manager experience for SaaS (a must)
- Channel / Partner Sales experience (a must)
- Spanish proficiency (a must)
- Portuguese proficiency (a plus)
- Digital Marketing / MarTech Experience Preferred
- Resellers Recruitment, Nurturing
- Sales Enablement
- Partner Program Development Experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.