Senior Analyst, Product Operations at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Product Operations Analyst to join our Product team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Operations Analyst to join our team in New York. In this role, you help define and implement product management processes to ensure IAS products are successful in meeting the needs of our clients. You’ll partner with IAS sales and customer service teams as well as Product, PMO, and Engineering to improve end-to-end product management at IAS. The role combines development of both market facing programs to ensure the voice of the customer is taken into account as well internal processes to enable successful delivery of the product roadmap. As a critical person on the team, you’ll report to the Sr. Director of Global Pricing & Product Operations. This is a highly visible role that will engage with all levels of the organization, including IAS leadership. The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills as well as ability to interface effectively with team members and stakeholders at all levels. Candidates must excel at process creation, organization, and consensus building.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop strong, positive relationships with Product team members, Engineering counterparts, PMO and Business stakeholders building IAS’s best-in-class portfolio of product offerings
- Utilize high-level team integration skills to define and optimize processes and metrics for roadmapping, project prioritization, beta testing, communication and tracking of IAS’s best-in-class portfolio of product offerings
- Develop programs that build a market and customer fact base to inform the product roadmap
- Manage product analysts working in support of product operations goals
- Capture data, perform analysis, and recommend KPIs to measure
- Represent Product management in coordination of triage and issue resolution processes
What we're open to seeing in your background:
- 3-5 years experience in a program management, product management or digital advertising role
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience with Agile product development and enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Great written and spoken communication skills; ability to speak to both business and technical audiences
- Experience in process management or operations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.