Senior Contracts Manager, Product at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a self-motivated, dynamic Contracts Manager with a strong drive for simplifying the complex and 5+ years’ experience in direct sourcing, service agreements, and partnership agreements, to support the Product Legal Team. Be a part of a team that values innovation, collaboration and the idea of working better together. In this role, you will engage with Product business stakeholders in connection with technology, service and procurement agreements, as well as contracts and projects related to product development. This position requires a thorough understanding of Peloton’s multifaceted business, including its partners, members, and competitors, in order to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Partner with attorneys to streamline the contract preparation, approval and maintenance process for a wide array of agreements with an emphasis on direct sourcing and product development initiatives for Peloton’s Product team.
- Draft and negotiate basic legal documents such as confidentiality agreements, and purchase orders with an understanding on when to escalate to attorneys.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders about the status of contracts and provide guidance on contract processes and internal policies.
- Partner with Peloton attorneys to develop and refine commercial agreement templates and playbooks to drive for cross-functional efficiencies, offering creative solutions where appropriate.
- 5+ years of working experience in contract management, supplier management, program management and/or business management or equivalent.
- Superb organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to comfortably communicate with and influence global teams and senior management
- Experience with building and managing process flows, transforming data into insights and conducting training
- Strong working knowledge of intellectual property laws and concepts, software licensing, global data privacy and security laws and best practices preferred
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, disruptive business
- Bachelor’s Degree, and completion of ABA-approved paralegal program a plus
- Word processing and document management capabilities, including Microsoft Office document comparison, document management systems and communication and collaboration applications
- Familiarity with DocuSign, Ironclad, and/or other contract management and legal department management tools is a plus
- Working knowledge of Google and/or Office Suite
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.