Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As Senior Director - GTM Product Strategy and Research, you will be focused on identifying opportunities and advancing our GTM product efforts. This role will serve as a thought leader and strategic partner to our industry teams and be a key member of GTM Product leadership.
In this role you will be responsible for understanding the value proposition of Unqork’s no-code platform and suite of GTM Products to research and recommend new market opportunities. In this role, you will:
- Develop strategic and business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and operational plans to grow the product
- Create a framework for determining market viability, including competitors, key functionality and gaps
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a cross industry prioritization framework
- Help set the broader vision and direction for the team and help make strategic decisions around research products, process improvements, and coverage
- Provide prompt and actionable feedback on research deliverables, with a view toward clarity and digestibility, but also consistency and analytical rigor
- Lead and manage multiple high-complexity research projects simultaneously, collaborating with stakeholders in sales, marketing and GTM Product
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Manage various stakeholders with clarity and objectivity, understanding when to be bold, but also when to pivot when needed
- Influence and deepen our understanding of our customers, products and value proposition across the company
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of work experience (or 5+ years post-MBA), preferably in management consulting, private equity, or tech strategy/ops function or similar. Preferred candidates will have a combination of consulting and operating experience.
- Must have experience working on go-to-market or product related strategic and operational topics
- Experience working on large strategic initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis, building business and operational plans, and driving execution through to success
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfort in business and technical discussions
- Effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives across various functions
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
- Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Software industry domain expertise, and the ability to understand complex technology problems is a plus
- Strong people development and influencing skills; able to build and drive extended and virtual teams
- Ability to multitask and handle the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Some startup experience ideal, thick skin and high tolerance for change required
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.