Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
The Product team is the driving force behind Hyperscience’s mission of connecting human and artificial intelligence to solve tomorrow’s automation challenges today. Building upon our state-of-the-art intelligent document processing capabilities, we continue to grow our product to automate more complex knowledge worker use cases and enable clients and partners to build innovative solutions on our platform.
Flows is a major area of the Hyperscience Platform. As our workflow orchestration layer, it enables customers to automate their business process across any document or content type. Flows works hand-in-hand with our world-class machine learning teams to build a differentiated approach to classification, extraction, decisioning, and other customer use cases. In addition, Flows is responsible for integrating and optimizing that machine learning-driven automation with our human-centered approach to supervision tasks completed by our customers’ workforce.
Flows includes products designed for both technical and non-technical enterprise users. Scaling the performance of Flows is critical to delivering value; scaling the building of Flows by customers and partners is necessary to expand our footprint as a business.
As the Senior Director of Product, Flows, you will define and lead this area of the company. You will work closely with our executive team to set product strategy, vision, revenue goals and go-to-market. To execute on these strategies, you will also build a world-class team of Senior PMs to partner with Engineering and Design colleagues on delivering quality products.
- Engage with executives and stakeholders across the organization to set product vision and strategy.
- Drive revenue growth and ACV through product roadmap. Collaborate with sales and marketing on all aspects of pricing and go-to-market.
- Lead, grow and mentor a team of Senior Product Managers and Directors.
- Partner closely with Design and Engineering to build cross-functional teams that can deliver product and service solutions that solve users’ problems.
- Scale and mature the PM discipline as it relates to Product Strategy, Roadmap, Requirements/JTBD and Backlog curation.
- Evangelist internally and externally for Hyperscience products and work directly with prospects, customers and partners to understand the market needs and use cases/jobs-to-be-done.
- Define the KPIs and the mechanisms that measure customer love and success along with the countermeasures to help us be transparent and intellectually honest.
- Participate with strategic customers, partners to ensure their success, manage escalations, requirements analysis and product planning activities.
- Foster a product management culture that is innovative, collaborative, curious, focused and data-driven.
- 6+ years of leading and developing high-performing product teams at enterprise software companies
- Experience crafting product visions and strategies and motivating others to execute them effectively
- Experience with both on-premise and SaaS products with a strong understanding of delivery and growth strategies for both
- Hands-on, process-driven leader who understands how to lead teams in high-growth environments, and is passionate about building new products from scratch as well as improving existing ones
- Strong business or marketing experience with an excellent understanding of software development to deliver quality projects and features on time
- Ability to bring simplicity to complex problems
- An agile and creative team builder who’s also a cross-functional leader
- The drive to continue learning and developing
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 or parent over the age of 65, for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.